- Please keep the area we are servicing accessible
- Lawns should be regularly maintained, we want to scoop poop the right way
- Our poo patrol specialists are dog-friendly, if your pets aren’t people friendly, please keep them inside
- Service charges will apply if we cannot get into service an area due to locked gates, severe ice, or aggressive dogs with no one to let them inside. (we will ring doorbell to request entrance first)
- Service areas larger than 1/2 acre may be subject to additional fees upon evaluation
- Poo clean up year round is necessary. However we may be forced to reschedule for severe weather conditions including; heavy rainfall/flooding, severe cold and accumulation of more than 2″ of heavy snowfall on or right before your service day. In these instances our scheduling department will reach out to you and makeup service will take place the following week
- Three-day notice is required for service suspension, cancellation or vacation
READY TO KEEP THAT POO OFF YOUR SHOE?
Dog Waste Removal Service Area
We Pride ourselves on flexibility to accommodate our customer’s needs and requests.
If your town is not within our Dog Waste Removal service area, but is within reason, give us a call! We pride ourselves on flexibility and it may be possible to accommodate your request and get a Pooper Scooper Tech to provide service in your area.
Surcharge may be applied for accommodating service requests to areas located outside of our routine service routes.